Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Again, you, yes YOU! Review some efeds in the efed database, it's what all the cool kids are doing. Besides buttsex and dope.

-Advertise your banner cheap! - Tired of having bad credit? I know how to get it fixed, PM ME.

Author Topic:  Would you be interested in a FREE Promotion of your federation  (Read 393 times)

Offline Joey Giordano

• Veteran
I am considering throwing together a small idea. To inspire other's to make more posts and creative. As well as get more people to interact. I will place a 25 dollar ad on behalf on the federation(this special deal gives banner more priority)  with the most interactive posts (Not one liners) inside a months time.

This will reward you with a rotating banner for your ad on Kut for 3 months paid for me.

I personally am motivated by money but some people may not. Either way tell me if you are for this idea or against.

Signed up:

Surpeme Force

Tim
« Last Edit: June 21, 2012, 03:28:27 PM by Joey Giordano »

Offline TheSupremeForce

• Superstar
  • Knight of the Word
Re: Would you be interested in a FREE Promotion of your federation
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2012, 06:37:19 PM »
It's a generous idea that may boost activity from some people.  I imagine it could very well cause a spike in "stupid" posts though, as well. 

Offline Tim E. Vortex

• Main-eventer
    • New Wave
  • eFed: NewWave
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2012, 08:24:07 AM »
Post.

Offline Tim E. Vortex

• Main-eventer
    • New Wave
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2012, 08:25:14 AM »
Post.

Oh, look. TSF was right.

If you've got the money, which you seem to, then go for it. I can't imagine there's gonna be anyone against it.

I might as well sign up for this, but to be honest, I'm not gonna be making a special effort to post. I post here 'cause I support RK and will continue to do so.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2012, 08:45:27 AM by Tim E. Vortex »

Offline Joey Giordano

• Veteran
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2012, 03:30:33 PM »
I am apologetic for not closing sign up's sooner. I have been a little busy offline. It will be supreme and Tim for a month whomever makes the more active posts total at the end. Their federation will be promoted on Kut's site for 3 month period through the AD's.

Offline Tim E. Vortex

• Main-eventer
    • New Wave
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2012, 04:45:00 PM »
There's not really much point in doing this if there's just two of us. Like I said, I'm only going to post if I have something to say and not just for the sake of posting.

Obviously, I'd like the extra advertisement, but New Wave is at a stage that I'm happy with and the members there are happy too, so if you want to just give ELITE the ad, I won't have any problem with that.

Offline Joey Giordano

• Veteran
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2012, 05:01:07 PM »
The number of people involved did not matter if it was 2 or 7. It was to add some extra excitement and encourage more postings. However at the same time it was not posting for the sake of posting. Obviously I
 did not add in post with substances.

I thought that posting but thought that term was implied.

Obviously not as many people were interested and that's alright. I am not signed up on any federations and lose nothing nor gain nothing if any of them are promoted or not. Since Tim has dropped out. I can't very well just award it to Supereme because they're was no contest. I do appreciate both for signing up. I will discontinue this promotion.

That's fine some ideas do work, others don't.

Offline TheSupremeForce

• Superstar
  • Knight of the Word
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2012, 08:14:37 PM »
Not a big deal.  It's not like anyone's any worse off than prior to this idea getting put out there.