Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

:sparta:  KICKING LURKERS IN TEH BOTTEMLESS PIT SINCE 1999

-Advertise your banner cheap! - Tired of having bad credit? I know how to get it fixed, PM ME.

Author Topic:  Would you be interested in a FREE Promotion of your federation  (Read 384 times)

Offline Joey Giordano

• Veteran
I am considering throwing together a small idea. To inspire other's to make more posts and creative. As well as get more people to interact. I will place a 25 dollar ad on behalf on the federation(this special deal gives banner more priority)  with the most interactive posts (Not one liners) inside a months time.

This will reward you with a rotating banner for your ad on Kut for 3 months paid for me.

I personally am motivated by money but some people may not. Either way tell me if you are for this idea or against.

Signed up:

Surpeme Force

Tim
« Last Edit: June 21, 2012, 03:28:27 PM by Joey Giordano »

Online TheSupremeForce

• Superstar
  • Knight of the Word
Re: Would you be interested in a FREE Promotion of your federation
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2012, 06:37:19 PM »
It's a generous idea that may boost activity from some people.  I imagine it could very well cause a spike in "stupid" posts though, as well. 

Offline Tim E. Vortex

• Main-eventer
    • New Wave
  • eFed: NewWave
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2012, 08:24:07 AM »
Post.

Offline Tim E. Vortex

• Main-eventer
    • New Wave
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2012, 08:25:14 AM »
Post.

Oh, look. TSF was right.

If you've got the money, which you seem to, then go for it. I can't imagine there's gonna be anyone against it.

I might as well sign up for this, but to be honest, I'm not gonna be making a special effort to post. I post here 'cause I support RK and will continue to do so.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2012, 08:45:27 AM by Tim E. Vortex »

Offline Joey Giordano

• Veteran
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2012, 03:30:33 PM »
I am apologetic for not closing sign up's sooner. I have been a little busy offline. It will be supreme and Tim for a month whomever makes the more active posts total at the end. Their federation will be promoted on Kut's site for 3 month period through the AD's.

Offline Tim E. Vortex

• Main-eventer
    • New Wave
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2012, 04:45:00 PM »
There's not really much point in doing this if there's just two of us. Like I said, I'm only going to post if I have something to say and not just for the sake of posting.

Obviously, I'd like the extra advertisement, but New Wave is at a stage that I'm happy with and the members there are happy too, so if you want to just give ELITE the ad, I won't have any problem with that.

Offline Joey Giordano

• Veteran
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2012, 05:01:07 PM »
The number of people involved did not matter if it was 2 or 7. It was to add some extra excitement and encourage more postings. However at the same time it was not posting for the sake of posting. Obviously I
 did not add in post with substances.

I thought that posting but thought that term was implied.

Obviously not as many people were interested and that's alright. I am not signed up on any federations and lose nothing nor gain nothing if any of them are promoted or not. Since Tim has dropped out. I can't very well just award it to Supereme because they're was no contest. I do appreciate both for signing up. I will discontinue this promotion.

That's fine some ideas do work, others don't.

Online TheSupremeForce

• Superstar
  • Knight of the Word
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2012, 08:14:37 PM »
Not a big deal.  It's not like anyone's any worse off than prior to this idea getting put out there.