Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Random RK Fact: The owner of RK, goes by the name "Kut" only because people started calling him that and it stuck. The website is not named after him. He's gone by the name Kdog, HK, KG over the years.

-Advertise your banner cheap! - Tired of having bad credit? I know how to get it fixed, PM ME.

Author Topic:  [Seeking eFed] Jenna Davis - Experienced and looking for a home  (Read 1786 times)

Offline jenna_davis

• Jobber
    • TNA:  Our Time Is Now
  • eFed: TNA
[Seeking eFed] Jenna Davis - Experienced and looking for a home
« on: October 31, 2010, 05:38:15 AM »
Hi, my name is Jenna and I started in efeds about 10 years ago at the age of 15.  My two older brothers were very active in the role playing/efed world.  They would be on the computer all the time and I would be like hey what are you guys doing and they would be like "we are doing boy stuff.  You are a girl and you can't do this."  They would often leave the computer to go do chores and homework and I would sneak on and read the results and storylines going on in their efed and I remember this one girl who played Lita in their efed.  She was an awesome roleplayer and she was loved by all the people in her efed!  I expressed my interest of wanting to join to my brothes so they got me in.  At first I really wasn't that active because try sharing one computer with 2 brothers.  I was pretty much just used in my two brothers characters storylines.  My mom then bought me my own computer which meant that I could roleplay all that I wanted!  I stayed with the efed that my brothers started in for about 3 years until they shut down RIP TCW :(  I bounced from several different efeds after that because none of them were consistent and ended up folding.  After about the 12th one in 4 months my brothers and I created our own efed WWF Inferno!  I stayed on as commissioner, wrestler, match writer, and promoter until my brothers left home for college and then I took over.  WWF Inferno was eventually hacked by a former upset member.  After that I left efeds and went and roleplayed in the Star Trek world!  Yep, I'm a female that likes both Star Trek and Wrestling!  I then did both efeds and Star Trek at once and then I got married which put an end to both!  Now I am divorced and I have a night job which I'm stuck behind a desk and a computer all night which means I have tons of free time! 

I'm looking for an efed that is consistent with results and has a dedicated management team and is basically a roleplaying based efed with storylines which are creative.  I prefer to join one that has been up and running for more then 6 months and has alot of active members.     I would really like to join one that has a womens division but it doesn't need to be a big division.  I'm comfortable in both real wrestler and created wrestler efeds so that doesn't matter.  I can also roleplay very well as both faces and heels.

Please pay attention to this one:  I would really like to debut as a manager/valet and manage either a singles wrestler or a tag team or a stable. I would gradually like to be stuck in random mixed tag team matches or random 3 on 3 matches and then a full fledged wrestler. Basically, my character would be very similiar to how Trish Stratus came about.  She was a pretty face who turned into a very accomplished female wrestler.  I really like doing this because it gives me time to develop my character and learn about the other players and storylines. 

I have included a few basics below.  I'm really looking forward into getting back into this because I really missed the friends that I made while doing it years ago!   I hope someone is interested in offering me a contact :)

Jenna

Email:  j.davis85@rocketmail.com
Efed Experience: 10 years

Wrestlers Name:  Jenna Davis
Wrestlers Height: 5'7"
Wrestlers Weight: 127lbs
Wrestlers Hometown: Kansas City, Mo
Alignment: Neutral

Offline Jimmy J

• Jobber
  • eFed: IWF
Re: [Seeking eFed] Jenna Davis - Experienced and looking for a home
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2010, 10:03:38 AM »
Which TCW are we talking about here?

Offline Triple B

• The VWF Master Blaster
  • Mod-Squad
  • Veteran
  • The Answer is ALWAYS B.
    • The VWF
  • eFed: VWF
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2010, 01:12:07 PM »

You want to thank me for reviewing your fed?  Go review mine then.  Viking Wrestling Federation.

http://roughkut.com/kamp_v3/index.php?topic=15879.0

Offline Triple B

• The VWF Master Blaster
  • Mod-Squad
  • Veteran
    • The VWF
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2010, 01:12:39 PM »
In hindsight... if you aren't interested in hookers, I can substitute...

You want to thank me for reviewing your fed?  Go review mine then.  Viking Wrestling Federation.

Offline 1WR

• Jobber
    • Prattis Productions
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2010, 02:39:59 PM »
1WR has sent a PM!

Offline Jigsaw

• Veteran
  • I'm a Pepper..
  • eFed: None
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2010, 08:32:12 PM »
A girl? This is boy's stuff!

PM sent.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2010, 08:38:25 PM by Jigsaw »

Offline jenna_davis

• Jobber
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2010, 03:51:40 PM »
Thanks everyone for the offers ecspecially the one offering hookers lol

Jimmy J it was a real/original efed that was ran by a girl name Katia. 

Offline Triple B

• The VWF Master Blaster
  • Mod-Squad
  • Veteran
    • The VWF
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2010, 01:10:04 AM »
Thanks everyone for the offers ecspecially the one offering hookers lol

Jimmy J it was a real/original efed that was ran by a girl name Katia.

Waitaminute...

I didn't hear a no to those hookers!

xWo E-Federation

« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2010, 05:21:37 PM »
Expect a PM from xWo.

Offline Jason Talbot

• Jobber
« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2010, 05:01:28 PM »
MWA has sent you an offer

Offline jenna_davis

• Jobber
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2012, 03:43:56 AM »
Hi, my name is Jenna and I started in efeds about 10 years ago at the age of 15.  My two older brothers were very active in the role playing/efed world.  They would be on the computer all the time and I would be like hey what are you guys doing and they would be like "we are doing boy stuff.  You are a girl and you can't do this."  They would often leave the computer to go do chores and homework and I would sneak on and read the results and storylines going on in their efed and I remember this one girl who played Lita in their efed.  She was an awesome roleplayer and she was loved by all the people in her efed!  I expressed my interest of wanting to join to my brothes so they got me in.  At first I really wasn't that active because try sharing one computer with 2 brothers.  I was pretty much just used in my two brothers characters storylines.  My mom then bought me my own computer which meant that I could roleplay all that I wanted!  I stayed with the efed that my brothers started in for about 3 years until they shut down RIP TCW :(  I bounced from several different efeds after that because none of them were consistent and ended up folding.  After about the 12th one in 4 months my brothers and I created our own efed WWF Inferno!  I stayed on as commissioner, wrestler, match writer, and promoter until my brothers left home for college and then I took over.  WWF Inferno was eventually hacked by a former upset member.  After that I left efeds and went and roleplayed in the Star Trek world!  Yep, I'm a female that likes both Star Trek and Wrestling!  I then did both efeds and Star Trek at once and then I got married which put an end to both!  Now I am divorced and I have a night job which I'm stuck behind a desk and a computer all night which means I have tons of free time! 

I'm looking for an efed that is consistent with results and has a dedicated management team and is basically a roleplaying based efed with storylines which are creative.  I prefer to join one that has been up and running for more then 6 months and has alot of active members.     I would really like to join one that has a womens division but it doesn't need to be a big division.  I'm comfortable in both real wrestler and created wrestler efeds so that doesn't matter.  I can also roleplay very well as both faces and heels.

Please pay attention to this one:  I would really like to debut as a manager/valet and manage either a singles wrestler or a tag team or a stable. I would gradually like to be stuck in random mixed tag team matches or random 3 on 3 matches and then a full fledged wrestler. Basically, my character would be very similiar to how Trish Stratus came about.  She was a pretty face who turned into a very accomplished female wrestler.  I really like doing this because it gives me time to develop my character and learn about the other players and storylines. 

I have included a few basics below.  I'm really looking forward into getting back into this because I really missed the friends that I made while doing it years ago!   I hope someone is interested in offering me a contact :)

Jenna

Email:  j.davis85@rocketmail.com
Efed Experience: 10 years

Wrestlers Name:  Jenna Davis
Wrestlers Height: 5'7"
Wrestlers Weight: 127lbs
Wrestlers Hometown: Kansas City, Mo
Alignment: Neutral

I'm bumping this because I'm still looking for a new fed home! Please send me some links to your fed or a fed you know of that is good!  Also I have knowledge and experience with running efeds so you need help I'm your girl!

Offline ThePunk Drake Hunter

• Jobber
  • Get Punked
    • New York City Championship Wrestling
  • eFed: NYCCW
« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2012, 05:33:37 PM »
I have a feeling you'd fit exceptionally well in NYCCW. We've sent you a PM.

Offline Clockman89

• Mid-Carder
  • Revolutionary Of Truth
    • Full Intensity Wrestling
  • eFed: FIW
« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2012, 11:25:56 PM »
The FIW / NGIW community has made an offer.

We don't have hookers, but we have a grape juice.  That's just as good, right?
Rated four and a half Sparta heads by Triple B.

Offline Shaun

• Jobber
  • eFed: UCWA A!
« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2012, 02:09:58 AM »
Hey Jenna, I sent you an email with some details on things with us.  Looking forward to hearing back from you and good luck!

Shaun

Offline StytchNYCCW01

• Jobber
« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2012, 11:59:00 PM »
Hey Jenna, my name's Stytch. I'm part of NYCCW, which is owned by two others. Johnny Clash and Drake Hunter. If you're interested in having fun and wish to help out a great fed with your presence than sign right up. We expect at least one or two roleplays a week and our events are always fun thanks to Johnny, Drake and myself. If you're interested then sign up. Just by viewing our website and watching the intro video, you'll be like "smurf the others, I'm joining this fed!" haha.

Anyways, join us or check us out.

http://nyccwrestling.moonfruit.com/#
Rawr.