Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Random RK Fact: "Kut" does not like long walks on the beach, in fact he hates them.  :mad2:

-Advertise your banner cheap! - Tired of having bad credit? I know how to get it fixed, PM ME.

Author Topic: [No Longer Seeking] William Wallace  (Read 957 times)

Offline Underground

• Jobber
  • Mr. Macgregor
    • Underground Wrestling Alliance
  • eFed: UWA
[No Longer Seeking] William Wallace
« on: August 11, 2011, 09:28:45 AM »

THE STAR[/u]
REAL NAME William Macgregor
RING NAME William Wallace
AGE 31
HEIGHT 6'6
WEIGHT 254 LBS
BORN IN Inverness, Scotland
BILLED FROM Inverness, Scotland
AFFILIATION Heel
CHARACTER BASE Robbie McAllister

PREVIOUS ACHEIVEMENTS
(As William Wallace)
UCW Universal Champion
UCW Intercontinental Champion
UCW Hall of Fame 2008
NSCW Heavyweight Champion
WARPED Wrestling Evolution Champion

CAREER INFORMATION
PROFESSIONAL WRESTLING DEBUT 2005
WRITERS TO KNOW Hates all things which aren't Scottish and has a drinking problem
TYPICAL IN-RING ATTIREKilt

ENTRANCE
THEME Flower of Scotland
ACTIONS The arena blacks out as the bagpipes tune fill with air, as Flower of Scotland Begins to play Wallace appears, lit up by one single spot light which follows him to the ring. He makes his way to the ring shouting abuse the the crowd before rolling under the bottom rope.

MOVES
FINISHING MOVE Highland Fling(TKO)

SIGNATURE MOVES
Glasgow Kiss (Trapped Headbutts)
Spine Buster
Spear
Sinister Urge (Vertical suplex powerslam)
Freedom Drop(Sitdown Powerbomb)

What I am Looking for
Well that is simple. I am looking for somewhere that has a bi weekly show I am looking for a light schedule due to other commitments, so bi weekly works. I don't care if you are new or if you have been around forever, if it has the right fit then I will give it a go.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2012, 06:42:38 PM by Underground »

Offline JD Storm

• Superstar
    • NorthStar Championship Wrestling
  • eFed: NSCW
Re: William Wallace
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2011, 09:35:58 PM »
i'm fine with the swearing/cussing of a character as long as it's in-character and not going overboard. from what i've seen, i suspect you do everything well within reason. i'd be more then happy to have you in NorthStar Championship Wrestling. it's a fed that's coming back from a hiatus and has a small roster, right now.

i like a wide variety of characters, if/when i have my way on such a  thing. the workload is light. bi-weekly shows and 1 rp minimum. you can put as little or as much work into the fed as you want.

Offline DragonStarCEO

• Jobber
  • eFed: DSW
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2011, 12:28:38 PM »
Dragon Star Wrestling would definitely be interested in your services Mr. Wallace. A PM with our press packet will be arriving shortly.

Offline Underground

• Jobber
  • Mr. Macgregor
    • Underground Wrestling Alliance
  • eFed: UWA
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2012, 09:26:55 AM »
William Wallace is back on the market due the the closure of NSCW, so if you are interested get in touch.

New Sample RP(Latest from WARPED Wrestling)
Sample RP:
The Scene opens in a dark smoky bar with William Wallace sitting drinking away looking a bit unhappy. He is bandaged up after the events of the recent tables match and is wearing his new "Your Worst Nightmare" t-shirt while sitting alone with his Evolution Championship proudly on the table. As he finishes taking a drink from his pint and placing the glass on the table he begins to speak.

WALLACE: After what happened at WARPED 39 in Woodbridge I should be more pissed off but the truth is I half expected to be screwed like a sheep on a Saturday night. What can a say am a pessimistic bastard with Joey Matthews callin the shots in the company. A am not surprised Sean Edmunds sold out and joined Joey and his gang a goons, a am not surprised they attacked almost everyone that was booked to appear on the card, this is what happens when Joey is in charge and this is why we need to get rid a him sooner rather than later.
See if we let this rumble on like it did last time well WARPED will go the same way, out the window, down the toilet never to return because who is to say the fans will come back when Joey smurfs up again? Who is to say someone like PKA will step in and fix the snork Joey has left again for it all to be taken away and smurfed up again by that slimy little bastard? Why would we want to break our neck an bust our arse every night for a company this guy takes pleasure in running into the ground? Joey do the right thing, take your goons an get tae smurf! Take Sean Edmunds, Korrupt, Rough Ryder and the other three cowardly bastards and just smurf off back under what ever rock you came from. Lets be honest it wouldn't be a big loss to this place and we can go back to doing what WARPED does best, entertaining the fans.

Wallace continues to drink his pint. Once he returns the glass to the table he scratches his beard and thinks about WARPED 39.

WALLACE: Now despite the fact most people think a am just a daft drunk bastard from Scotland it has popped into ma head in the last few days that between WARPED 38 and WARPED 39 there is only two men that have been attacked at both of those shows by Joey's bitches. One of those men is me, William Wallace, The Evolution Champion. The other...well surprise, surprise...it just happens to be the World Champion Alexander StarrZoe. Joey a know you’re a smart guy, a know this aint no coincidence. You have clearly realised that there is only one way you will have full control of WARPED once again is if your goons hold the gold. With the gold comes the power and because you have recruited a bunch a useless bastards, the way you think you can do that is by beating Alex and me until there is nothing left. Well Son, unfortunately for you the only way to get this here belt from me will be to prise it out of ma cold dead arms, but even then a will still fight you for it. Am sure Alex feels the same, a know he is proud to be the World Champion, and right he should he is the best in the business, he has the track record, he has a real undefeated streak, one worthy of talking about so what do you do, you go out and find a guy who claims to be the best in the world when he is nothing more than a fake, that's right The Rough Ryder. Apparently he is the Best in the world yet he has don’t nothing in this company, and from what a can find on google he has done less than nothing in this business, where is the evidence to prove you are as good as you say you are? Oh that’s right there is none, because if there was you wouldn't have needed to hide behind a mask or run as part of a five man gang, if you were as good as you say you could have done the damage yourself.
I actually envy Emily Corlen this week she gets to beat the snork out of both Rough Ryder and Korrupt, all three a them in the one match! Taking on that psycho bastard Korrupt is like a handicapped match all on its own considering the guy has a little issue in the head. People say ma elevator doesn't go to the top, his barely gets off the ground that stupid smurfer. If you had any luck at all son you'd phone the asylum in Asbury Park and beg them to take you back before February 4th and save yourself the embarrassment of getting your arse kicked by a girl. Good Luck Emily an if the snork hits the fan, a have your back, fight till a die then fight some more!

Wallace has another drink from his pint before reaching into his sporran, pulling out a cigarette and lighting it up. He takes a long draw before exhaling and continuing to speak.

WALLACE: Now before a move on to what is happening with me at WARPED 40 a just got to get it off ma chest. Sean Edmunds like a little smurfen pussy sold his sole to the devil in Woodbridge, and for what? To join the band of merry failures? or was it because Joey offered you the world? Did he offer you the chance to get you Evolution title back or is he considering trying to just give you it back again? Sean you sold out, and to be honest none of us are surprised, we could see it comin, we all spoke about it we all had our suspicions after you had avoided contact with the goons, after you were happy to take something you didn't deserve, pretty much like Joey and this company. Sean a warned you that if you were in bed with Joey you'd get the same as what he was goin to get, and if you remember anythin about me it should be that a am a man of ma word. Case and point is the big piece a gold right here, a told you a would take it from you an a did, so when a do finally get a hold of you again you better be ready for the fight of your life, especially after your little stunt at WARPED 39, having the goons hold me down so that you can put me through a table.
If all a do to you is put you through a table you can think yourself lucky, ma advice to you is make the funeral plans now because it would be a shame to leave it all to that pretty little slut you walk about with. She is no sheep but my god a would do things to her farm animals wouldn't even allow!

Wallace has a laugh to himself and another draw of his fag

WALLACE: As we are on the subject of useless pieces of crap and the Evolution title it brings me nicely to Grendel. TG what ever you go by these days, a former three time Evolution champion with a total of once successful title defence in out of all three reigns, well done son, you might actually be the worst champion in the history of the Evolution Title, even Sean Edmunds made more successful defence than you, but at least you didn't get beat by a dying kid so the consolation is your not as bad as Leon Stone just yet, but son you better step up you game, you are getting in the ring with a Legend an if you don't bring you're A game am going to smurfen destroy you. You see this isn't the amateur hour that you are used to son, a am in a whole other league and the sooner you realise that the better.
Unluckily for you Grendel, after the Sean Edmunds incident at WARPED 39, a no longer see things as a coincidence. You are suspect number one to be revealed as a masked coward after Joey coming out applauding you after you beat Cameron MacNichol with a chair, if that were anyone else his goons would have hit the ring quicker than a your maws g-string hits the ground and you would have been left in a pool of your own blood. It would explain why you have been booked in such a high profile match, a main event with the chance of winning the Evolution Title for the fourth time when clearly you are undeserving. I might do unspeakable things with sheep, but a would rather be a sheep shagger than be one of Joey's goons. If a feel dirty after what a do a just have to shower, but you have to live with the shame of knowing you are Joey's little puppet, you are his little bitch boy and that will eat away at you until your very last breath.

After another quick drink and draw from his cigarette Wallace is ready to continue speaking.

WALLACE: I suppose a do have a slight advantage, since Joey is smurfing with people constantly he has put Cameron MacNichol in as the special guest referee. Isn't it poetic T.G? You smurfed his chances of getting a title shot, in his home town no less, now you have to rely on him to get you back to having the Evolution Championship over your shoulder. Cameron I know your family will be in attendance, and am sure it will be a proud day for you all, but a am warning you, if you even contemplate screwing me out of my title you will be added to ma hit list and you will be sorry. Am no the kinda guy you want to be messin with, because it never ends well.
Grendel will find that out just like everyone else here in WARPED has because I am William Wallace, a am the Scottish Legend...an a am...your worst NIGHTMARE!

Wallace finishes off his pint and continues to smoke is cigarette as he stands up from his chair and leaves the bar with the scene fading out to the WARPED logo.

Offline Tim E. Vortex

• Main-eventer
    • New Wave
  • eFed: NewWave
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2012, 09:56:40 AM »
Always been a fan of your character, so obviously New Wave would love to have you...

This is Sharp by the way. ;]

Offline Johnny Drama

• Jobber
  • Astonishing
  • eFed: FWA
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2012, 11:11:51 AM »
PM your way from FWA. We would love to have you, and we have a few characters from Scotland, yours would be a great fit with potential feuds/alliances already ripe for the picking

Offline Rayne_Young

• Main-eventer
    • http://fwrestling.com/host/Motor_City_Wrestling/index.html
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2012, 11:19:50 AM »
Hey man, not sure if you remember me? Rayne Young from UCW. Running a place called MCW, been open since 07', had a few months break from Jun 11 till Dec 11'. We're on our 4th show, had a PPV. Ian (Dr. Ian) and Greg (Greg Venom) are amongst our ranks, two guys you know only too well.

http://z13.invisionfree.com/fwavsmcw/index.php?act=idx It's two feds in one community. Would love to see you there man and i know Ian and Greg would too.

Thanks.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/Charlie_2004/AnnieRayne-1.gif" border="0" alt="IPB Image" /]

Offline Smoot

• Mid-Carder
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2012, 11:27:44 AM »
Premier Wrestling sent a PM.
We run two parallel bi-weekly shows with a light RP requirement.

Offline Fev

• Jobber
    • G-2!
  • eFed: G-2
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2012, 03:28:50 PM »
G-2 have sent a PM  :ninjitsu:
« Last Edit: February 16, 2012, 03:29:37 PM by Fev »

Offline The Major

• Mid-Carder
    • Pro-Wrestling FRONTIER
  • eFed: PW-F
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2012, 03:30:07 PM »
Sounds like FRONTIER would be a good fit for you. PM will be forthcoming.