Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

I"LL BE FLYIN HIGH ON THE BACKS OF MY CREATURES OF THE NIGHT GARBLGABBLELEGAHH :hearty:

-Advertise your banner cheap! - Tired of having bad credit? I know how to get it fixed, PM ME.

Author Topic:  Excited?  (Read 4065 times)

Patrick Glenn

Excited?
« on: January 17, 2006, 10:02:51 AM »
i've been waiting for around a year for this damn thing to start up again

i couldn't last year with my character Q-Ball due to the fact he was in a world title run (in which he clinched his very first World Title) and now I've decided that i'm going to enter myself into this tournament with Patrick Glenn

so i wish everybody the best of luck, hopefully you all have fun and definitely huge props to the management at roughkut for this one

[advertisement for The "X" goes here]

Peace Out

Azire

Excited?
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2006, 05:58:05 PM »
I must say, I'm pretty stoked about it myself.  I haven't done a tournament since the When Worlds Collide stuff.

I've been out of the loop for a few years now, though.  Anybody remember WWC in this bitch?

Offline TheMorningStar

• Superstar
  • Old School For New School
  • eFed: None
Excited?
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2006, 06:44:49 PM »
Heh, the RKTII was my first ever multifed tournament... and I've developed a taste for it. Since that close call in last years tournament, I've been itching for another crack at this. New character, new alignment... I can't wait

RKI II - Lost Round 2
RKI III - Lost Quarter Finals
RKI VI - Lost Semi-Finals
Getting Closer!

Patrick Glenn

Excited?
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2006, 06:56:00 PM »
personally for me, not my first multi-fed tourney, i'm in a federation that has two sister-feds to it (UWA and TNT) and we sometimes have joint shows and stuff

though something this big with opponents this diverse, i think it's much more fun, you can't really predict your opponent all too well, just gotta put your best work out there and have some fun

APW

Excited?
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2006, 07:49:05 PM »
I tried to get in last year but I missed sign ups. I don't think I'm going to make it all that far with all the talent around here, but any exposure for my fed is good exposure.

Offline Ian

• Veteran
  • Owner of the TFWF and co founder of Efed Knights
    • http://www.tfwf.net
  • eFed: TFWF
Excited?
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2006, 08:39:56 PM »
personally for me, not my first multi-fed tourney, i'm in a federation that has two sister-feds to it (UWA and TNT) and we sometimes have joint shows and stuff

though something this big with opponents this diverse, i think it's much more fun, you can't really predict your opponent all too well, just gotta put your best work out there and have some fun
Do you know what I missed...another AJ Styles banner
'Vince McMahon STILL wishes he was Ian Monks'

Nero signed up in The VWF as The Powerful Purple Ranger.  He RPed almost at the deadline on his first match in, 2 weeks ago, and despite a couple mass PMs and Emails to the roster. he no-showed his match tonight.  I'm not surprised, but still.

Nero Cain, thanks for wasting my time, and my entire roster's time as well.  I will enjoy having a Zord step on you. 

On the plus side, the rest of the Wrasslin Rangers are moderately awesome.

UPDATE

I have been informed that Nero apparently also flaked out on WARPED wrestling awhile back.

Now thats funny!!!

Jeremiah_Belmont

Excited?
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2006, 08:41:26 PM »
Well this year I will be entering myself in again and hopefully will go further because both of the guys voted over me no showed their next matches when I wouldn't have lol...

The self centered bastard of the Coven and the current PHW Hardcore champion returns for RKIII.

I've only gotten better thanks to the judges thoughts and suggestions... let's hope I get in...

Patrick Glenn

Excited?
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2006, 09:54:54 AM »
nice ian... nice...

but yeah, nowadays it's kinda hard to keep up with talent. the writing critique in roleplays have advanced so much in the past few years it's amazing

i'm kinda curious wut angles are going to be used to seperate heels from faces...

Offline Ian

• Veteran
  • Owner of the TFWF and co founder of Efed Knights
    • http://www.tfwf.net
  • eFed: TFWF
Excited?
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2006, 05:29:30 PM »
nice ian... nice...

but yeah, nowadays it's kinda hard to keep up with talent. the writing critique in roleplays have advanced so much in the past few years it's amazing

i'm kinda curious wut angles are going to be used to seperate heels from faces...
Only pulling your leg mate. No need to worry.
'Vince McMahon STILL wishes he was Ian Monks'

Nero signed up in The VWF as The Powerful Purple Ranger.  He RPed almost at the deadline on his first match in, 2 weeks ago, and despite a couple mass PMs and Emails to the roster. he no-showed his match tonight.  I'm not surprised, but still.

Nero Cain, thanks for wasting my time, and my entire roster's time as well.  I will enjoy having a Zord step on you. 

On the plus side, the rest of the Wrasslin Rangers are moderately awesome.

UPDATE

I have been informed that Nero apparently also flaked out on WARPED wrestling awhile back.

Now thats funny!!!

Silvermane

Excited?
« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2006, 06:13:21 PM »
I'm really looking forward to this.  This year will be my first RK tournament appearance, and I'm going to be bringing in my top character for a chance to win this competition.  It'll be nice to get my name out in the world of E-Wrestling a little more.

Patrick Glenn

Excited?
« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2006, 06:20:51 PM »
ian, i know u were "pulling my leg" and no, i don't roll that way

anyways, let's get past the lame joke....

crap... i forgot what to say...

[The "X" Advertisement Here]

Ridge

Excited?
« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2006, 11:44:10 PM »
I'm really excited about this tourney. I competed in last years Rough Kut tounament and I've been waiting for this years so I can see just how good I really am.

Tim

Excited?
« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2006, 12:10:33 AM »
I agree with you. I skipped last years and let another people from my fed compete but this year I wanna see what I'm made of.

Patrick Glenn

Excited?
« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2006, 09:59:24 AM »
i'm sure it'll be interesting on how everyone's part will play out

i might try a new look for my character and watch how it plays out

so whatever happens, im up for it...

Matt McNulty

Excited?
« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2006, 10:28:51 AM »
Should be a great laugh, last year went really well.