Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

The owner of RoughKut.com has only ewrestled (seriously) with a single character in his history, "HardKore" Steven Hanson. Who started basically as a immitation of Steve Austin. HardKore has never won an imaginary world title.

-Advertise your banner cheap! - Tired of having bad credit? I know how to get it fixed, PM ME.

Author Topic:  SIGN UP CLOSED  (Read 869 times)

Offline T-Bone

• Veteran
  • All Glory to the Hondotoad - BELIEVE
    • 2011...BELIEVE
  • eFed: CWC
  • WDC Record: God-Like
« on: June 02, 2010, 01:18:14 AM »
Hey, welcome to the Sign-ups for RoughKut Invitational Part 6. In this section, you will sign up by following the instructions below. Participation in RKI VI is on a first come, first served basis. We are shooting for 32 participants, but we can have more. So, sign up quickly.

You'll sign-up by making a new topic. In the topic your title needs to be formatted in the following way.

[Name] - [Fed] - [Tag]

Name - Obviously your character name.

Fed - The fed you are choosing to represent. If you're in multiple feds, just pick one.

Tag - That'll be explained below. You'll either have [Superstar] or [Amateur]. Neither have any bearing or effect on the tournament itself.

"Tags. Something very important for the theme. We are playing a theme, Superstars vs. Amateurs. In the RKI, a theme is done in some capasity every year. It's simply a way to create a conflict to help you RP against complete strangers. I know a lot of you are probably saying...I'm a Superstar and screw anyone who says otherwise. Let's make this clear right now, whatever tag you end up with is NOT a reflection on anyone's RPing ability. It's simply an In-Character thing, and in a moment you'll see why.

Just some criteria to differetate Stars from Not Stars.

First...You are not a star.... if the character you're using is a secondary or a new character of yours. You want to win? You should bring the character that you RP the best as. For most, it's their first character.

Second...You are not a star....if your fed hasn't been around for long. Your fed should have been open for at least close to a year. Big stars don't come from a month old fed, sorry guys.

Third....You are not a star...if your fed is considered an Indy fed. Just for some IC realism. I'm gonna pick on SCCW for a moment, Simcoe County Championship Wrestling. They have great Rpers, but IC, they are an indy fed.

If you're having trouble deciding which tag is more appropriate, just ask someone's opinion. We aren't gonna check up on you, I'm hoping people can be mature about this.

Finally, copy and paste this form below, fill it in, and post it. You may edit all this as much as you wish. Thanks guys and good luck to all.

Contact Info
Name:

AIM/MSN:

E-mail:

Wrestler Info

Name:
Nickname:
Height:
Weight:
Gimmick:
Alignment*:
Bio**:
What fed are you repersenting? (spell it out)

*Can't choose Tweener

**Optional - May Edit Later

Sample RP from the character you are using : (Doesn't have to be the whole RP, just a sample to give people a sense of who the character is)
« Last Edit: June 18, 2010, 02:45:50 PM by T-Bone »

T-Bone!

Boner is officially the best RPer in the whole of RoughKut.  Congratulations.
Quote from:  Kut
That's why Bone is my favorite

MEANWHILE

Prana and KC are making out in the janitor's closet.

KC: We should do this more often.

Prana:  Shut up and kiss me!
(Midas is still my BFF)

Do You BELIEVE In Miracles?

Offline T-Bone

• Veteran
  • All Glory to the Hondotoad - BELIEVE
    • 2011...BELIEVE
  • eFed: CWC
  • WDC Record: God-Like
Re: Signing-Up Instructions
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2010, 12:53:27 AM »
I'm litterally closing sign-ups in 8 minutes from this post. You want in, better make a topic quick. You've had 2 weeks to decide.

If you are one of those last minute peoples, just make the topic and then edit in the template.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2010, 12:56:02 AM by T-Bone »

T-Bone!

Boner is officially the best RPer in the whole of RoughKut.  Congratulations.
Quote from:  Kut
That's why Bone is my favorite

MEANWHILE

Prana and KC are making out in the janitor's closet.

KC: We should do this more often.

Prana:  Shut up and kiss me!
(Midas is still my BFF)

Do You BELIEVE In Miracles?