Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

"If you put the letter S in front of Hitman, you have my exact opinion of Bret Hart". :scsa:

-Advertise your banner cheap! - Tired of having bad credit? I know how to get it fixed, PM ME.

Author Topic:  New Era Wrestling  (Read 17709 times)

Offline Haystak

• Veteran
  • Never Apologize
    • NEWera Wrestling
  • eFed: NEWera
New Era Wrestling
« on: February 08, 2010, 02:15:57 AM »
Fed Name:  New Era Wrestling
Year Opened:  2010
Real or Fake wrestlers: Fake Only
Rp Limit:  2 RP limit (3 for PPV's)
Rp Period:  Bi-weekly
Show Name(s): NEW TV, NEW Friday Night, NEW Generation
Owner: Travis Blaine

Updating all of this. NEWera has been open for over two years now. We're in our third year of operation and are exploding with a roster of 55. Three shows currently running with five titles for contention. We are no longer an indy fed and have gone global. Just check it out.

http://s10.zetaboards.com/NewEra/index/
« Last Edit: May 01, 2012, 02:01:21 AM by Haystak »

Offline Haystak

• Veteran
  • Never Apologize
    • NEWera Wrestling
Re: New Era Wrestling
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2010, 08:44:51 PM »
We have updated the boards with new GFX and the like. The roster is building smoothly. WE now have a chat room up as well. Hop aboard if you'd like.

Offline Silent K

• Jobber
  • NEWera's Editor
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2010, 04:57:57 AM »
It doesn't look like much at the moment, but it hasn't been around long enough to really shine. In the last 24 hours, the activity on the boards has increased dramatically. They've added two new matches, featuring eight wrestlers, since the card was posted on Thursday...that's saying something. The card has doubled in characters in the last 6 days.

Offline Kise

• Veteran
    • New Era Wrestling
  • eFed: NEW
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2010, 12:52:00 AM »
I smurfs wit New Era.

Offline Haystak

• Veteran
  • Never Apologize
    • NEWera Wrestling
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2010, 11:05:34 PM »
Just had our first PPV or Super Show rather since we aren't on PPV. Had a good turn out and now looking to build to the next one. Not really hard up for talent but always welcoming to new people.

Offline Thebigone238

• Main-eventer
  • The BEST!
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2010, 12:26:32 PM »
On the roster:

This place is the shiznit. I love it....

This message has been approved by Xander Michaels

Offline DaveyDecay

• Superstar
  • WOOO!
    • XCORE WRESTLING™
  • eFed: XW™
  • WDC Record: 3-3
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2010, 06:47:42 AM »
I figured this place has ZERO reviews, so I'll try to start a trend now... Remember this review is from my own opinion and not based on anyone else in RoughKut or XCORE WRESTLING.

The Good: You have a lot of talent and activity on the boards. Not too many boards at all, but the ones that are up due their purpose except a couple that I will say below.

The Bad: No main website. Forum is lackluster in design and overall appearance is pretty bland. Looks like you could use a bit of GFX help. And holy heck, you use a XAT chat box! Ouch... Also I notice separate categories for Cards and for Roleplays... You can combine them and save yourself and your talent some clicks. Not liking how the results are posted either.

Overall: Yeah this review is short, but not much more I can say. Some suggestions are pretty straight to the point for you and your fed. Get a main site, one that has everything available for guests and talent to see new cards/champs/rules/etc... Get a GFX designer to help make a new forum banner as well as maybe a new skin all together that will spice things up visually. Overall though, I can only rate this fed 2/10 stars. With a bit more work I can see this fed getting a better rating.

I hope you understand why I said what I said in my review, and remember it's all in constructive criticism and in hopes that you can find what I said in a way to improve NEW... if you have the time, please review XCORE WRESTLING. Thanks!
« Last Edit: May 01, 2010, 06:49:00 AM by DaveyDecay »

FIRST EVER:

I think this is a good example of reputation = good members.

(yes I'm going to take all the credit for your success lol)

Quote from: DaveyDecay
There is a lot to this game, and I think instead of dreading how it's become, or how well the past was, we should be working on the future of it, as well as making the present style more creative and innovative.

Offline Haystak

• Veteran
  • Never Apologize
    • NEWera Wrestling
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2010, 06:45:55 AM »
I figured this place has ZERO reviews, so I'll try to start a trend now... Remember this review is from my own opinion and not based on anyone else in RoughKut or XCORE WRESTLING.

The Good: You have a lot of talent and activity on the boards. Not too many boards at all, but the ones that are up due their purpose except a couple that I will say below.

The Bad: No main website. Forum is lackluster in design and overall appearance is pretty bland. Looks like you could use a bit of GFX help. And holy heck, you use a XAT chat box! Ouch... Also I notice separate categories for Cards and for Roleplays... You can combine them and save yourself and your talent some clicks. Not liking how the results are posted either.

Overall: Yeah this review is short, but not much more I can say. Some suggestions are pretty straight to the point for you and your fed. Get a main site, one that has everything available for guests and talent to see new cards/champs/rules/etc... Get a GFX designer to help make a new forum banner as well as maybe a new skin all together that will spice things up visually. Overall though, I can only rate this fed 2/10 stars. With a bit more work I can see this fed getting a better rating.

I hope you understand why I said what I said in my review, and remember it's all in constructive criticism and in hopes that you can find what I said in a way to improve NEW... if you have the time, please review XCORE WRESTLING. Thanks!

It was actually Courtney's idea for the chat box. You know Courtney. She added it. Also in the process of buying a .com, just need a GFX designer and web master.

Offline DaveyDecay

• Superstar
  • WOOO!
    • XCORE WRESTLING™
  • eFed: XW™
  • WDC Record: 3-3
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2010, 06:48:53 AM »
Courtney would... tsk tsk. I see no reason for those XAT boxes; as 99% of the time they do not look right with the forums. There are plenty of alternatives; including a built in ShoutBox for InvisionFree. Google it.

FIRST EVER:

I think this is a good example of reputation = good members.

(yes I'm going to take all the credit for your success lol)

Quote from: DaveyDecay
There is a lot to this game, and I think instead of dreading how it's become, or how well the past was, we should be working on the future of it, as well as making the present style more creative and innovative.

Offline Nero_Cain

• RK Shogun
  • Veteran
  • level 67 scum hunter
    • Decay Nation
  • eFed: RKW
  • WDC Record: R TEH CHAMP!
« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2010, 06:54:20 AM »
I hate XAT!!! Myself and I think other people do too, but if a fed has an XAT chat it just makes the fed seem low class.

PM me if you'd like your fed or a role play reviewed.

Bitchy Blue Ranger - Storm "But Nero's a meanie"

Bitchy Blue Ranger - Storm "He's like the Simon Cowell of e-fed judging."

Offline Haystak

• Veteran
  • Never Apologize
    • NEWera Wrestling
« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2010, 12:19:40 AM »
8 months later and we're still here with a nice sized roster. Still running on a bi-weekly system with a 2 RP limit for TV shows and a 3 RP limit for PPV's. If you're looking for a fed with flashy gfx then this isn't the place for you because we focus on the only thing that matters in ewrestling and thats developing great storylines and results. Some people may not like the chat box because it makes it look "low class" but its a means of communicating with one another so I see no problem there. The roster seems to enjoy the place fine the way it is.

Once again if you're looking for a place that focuses on gfx and the like then this is not the place for you. This place is for people who enjoy RPing and reading great results in return.

Offline Haystak

• Veteran
  • Never Apologize
    • NEWera Wrestling
« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2011, 04:34:54 PM »
Updated. Take a look.

Offline dAn

• Jobber
  • Trailer Park Prodigy
    • Death Row Wrestling
  • eFed: DRW
« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2011, 09:51:02 PM »
Im in. I have looked all over Roughkut, and other e-sites looking for a decent efed to join. I have seen a couple, but I think this one suits me for right now. E-wrestling is constantly changing, from the days I worked at EWNweb, to running fEar to now, it has all changed. From Jamie`s website with IWO to now, Roughkut has always been around. I for one appreciate this website, because it makes the transition of coming back into e-wrestling so much more simple that it was at one time.

Offline Silent K

• Jobber
  • NEWera's Editor
« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2011, 05:14:06 PM »
I <3 this place.

Offline RoughKut

• I'm not your boy toy.
  • Administrator
  • Veteran
  • Leader of the old generation
    • http://roughkut.com
  • eFed: RKW
  • WDC Record: 2 W 5 L
« Reply #14 on: May 24, 2011, 10:25:11 PM »
I think NEWera has proven to be a top notch fed with a good roster and a quality product. Good job.

Welcome to the RK Top Ten!

http://roughkut.com/kamp_v3/index.php?topic=15574.0
Don't forget to check http://roughkut.com 's homepage for original ewrestling blogs!

The Formula

{ Repetition = Members - Reputation = Good Members }

Need me? AIM @ r0ughkut

http://twitter.com/Rough_Kut - For important RK updates, site crashes and general information about my sex life and lots of emo whining.

RK is now on Facebook! Join us!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/RoughKutcom/305158163173