Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

I"LL BE FLYIN HIGH ON THE BACKS OF MY CREATURES OF THE NIGHT GARBLGABBLELEGAHH :hearty:

-Advertise your banner cheap! - Tired of having bad credit? I know how to get it fixed, PM ME.

Author Topic:  Phoenix Wrestling Revolution  (Read 10315 times)

Offline Bishop Of Love

• Veteran
Phoenix Wrestling Revolution
« on: December 28, 2009, 06:57:01 AM »

The PWR, or Phoenix Wrestling Revolution has been around for just over a year. The brain child of myself, and one Chris Lemke, was formed after the AWR, or American Wrestling Revolution's one year anniversary, and the inception of PW, or Phoenix Wrestling. We merged it with the realization that two heads are better then one, and a single roster is much easier to fill then two separate ones.

We hold a weekly broadcast of Sunday Night Justice, which you guessed it, takes place every Sunday night. The deadline rolls around at midnight every Sunday, making it a quick post for results. With this, every six or seven weeks we hold a bigger version of Justice in the form of a super show, or other times bring down the house with a larger then life pay per view event.

Many people find this game to be about who can hold the most titles, and who can beat this guy how many times. In PWR, we're not about that. I couldn't care less who takes home a win each week, but what I do care about, is how well the stories play out. That's what PWR is about, and that's where PWR shines.

While the idea of this posting isn't to gain more members, per say, I still felt it to be needed. The world our little game rests in is all about reputation, and while we're more then established, the more people that know about your product, the better.

Fed URL: http://www.phoenixwr.com/

Fed Owner: Brandon Watkins

Owner's Contact: BishopOfLove213@hotmail.com

Years Established: 6

Style: Strictly role play based. Single best piece wins. No questions asked.

Number of titles: 4 [PWR World Heavyweight Championship, PWR Revolution Championship, PWR Tag Team Championships, and the PWR Armored Core Championship]

I am more then willing to answer any and all questions regarding the federation. This posting may seem late, but it appears it was lost a while back after the transfer.

Thank you,
- B.

<<edit- updated link posted>>
« Last Edit: October 06, 2012, 10:06:07 AM by Mason Pierce »

Offline Jose Ramon

• Jobber
    • http://cwrevolution.org
Re: Phoenix Wrestling Revolution
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2009, 08:35:10 AM »
Member: Joined last year and really enjoy the place. Results are on time and really flow well together. The staff is open to ideas in a timely manner and do a lot to help out newer characters. A very well run place and would highly recommend for newcomers and veterans alike. No-show policy is firm but fair (two strikes in 3 months=1 month suspension).

Offline Rhodri Caladan

• Mid-Carder
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2009, 10:59:29 AM »
Not on roster.

PWR has a smart website with features like "match/wrestler of the week" and random quotes from the shows, which is cool. The results themselves are detailed enough to be immersive but not so much that you get bored of reading them; also posted directly onto the forums for easy reading. The current roster members and staff are a friendly bunch of talented writers, forming a welcoming and relaxed OOC environment. Aside from this, PWR has been a member fed of The Experts for quite some time and frequently participates in our interfed shows.

I highly recommend PWR overall.

Offline Cory

• Veteran
  • SIMCOE Founder
    • SCCW
  • eFed: Simcoe
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2009, 11:16:58 AM »
Not on roster:

This fed is a solid one and should for sure be checked out if you are looking. Brandon is a great guy and great fed head.

Offline ArkiaFisk

• Jobber
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2009, 01:07:25 PM »
I am new to the PWR but I must say I know I have joined a great fed. The competition is top notch with opinions always being stated on the OOC boards. Everyone is respectful and are here for all the good reasons, to have fun and enjoy writing. Very solid all throughout and definitely glad at the choice I've made.

Offline Tj Jones

• Jobber
    • http://
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2009, 02:25:40 PM »
I just recently returned to PWR, but I think that it is  :number1:!!

Honestly though, it's a great site with lots of fun people. The storylines are great, the idea of a late show doesn't come around often, and there's little-to-no e-fed drama. I really enjoy Rping for PWR.

Offline PERFECT

• Superstar
  • nea babeeeeeeeeee
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2009, 03:21:53 PM »
Member: Fantastic results, excellent staff, great competition. PWR is a good, solid, fed with wildly creative individuals as its owners. I'm glad I decided to join a little over a year ago. :)
« Last Edit: December 28, 2009, 03:23:48 PM by PERFECT »
pwr: sw

Offline RWStaff

• Jobber
  • SPIKE DOODLEY
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2009, 03:54:17 PM »
I am a former roster member and I will say that PWR is one of the better feds out there. Definitely worth joining. This fed is a perfect 10.

Offline El Gallego

• Jobber
« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2009, 05:42:01 PM »
Top notch fed! I took a long sabbatical from e-fedding and, when I was a charter member of the fed in its infancy as Phoenix Wrestling before it merged with the American Wrestling Revolution, I knew I made the right choice in picking this fed as the one to bring my character back!

The PWR Creative Team that includes Chris, Nick, Brandon and Cindy have made the experience great for me and I wouldn't want it any other way.

It's got a great website layout that took a bit of time to get off the ground, but to be fair these guys had their priorities right by making sure we were delivering top notch results and character development for our roster members. Without that, then a great website would not have even mattered!

The Wrestler and Match Of The Week feature is awesome and it gives guys that aren't holding a title or pursuing a title to keep striving for something!

I recommend this e-fed for people looking to join because if you work hard and put in the effort, you have a reliable creative team that will work to help your time in the fed be an enjoyable one.

Offline CanadianIdiot

• Jobber
« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2009, 09:16:13 PM »

I have to say that PWR is one of the best places going today.  I originally did a few shows with them over the summer as part of a storyline involving my then-home federation of Diamond Elite Wrestling, which was to be a sister federation to PWR.  After DEW's demise, I received offers from both Nick and Brandon to join the PWR roster, and I must say that I couldn't be happier that I took them up on it.

The sense of community there is top-notch, and the people there will support you whenever somebody falls on hard times.  I'm living proof of that, because in September, I received a one-month suspension from PWR for no-showing a PPV event (I was in Toronto with no Internet access, but I won't use that as an excuse), and instead of treating me like an outcast upon my return as some other places would, they welcomed me back with open arms, and I really appreciated that lift.

The talent's incredible, stories are organized really well... I don't think there's anything else I can say about PWR, other than I'm happy to call it home.

Offline LegacyStone

• Jobber
  • The Historian of Violence
  • eFed: PW
« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2009, 07:19:48 PM »

There was a time when I swore off E-Wrestling forever... I used to run a pretty successful fed myself, and when the day came to say goodbye, I intended to never do this again.  ...But something about PWR kept me coming back and reading the shows...the storylines...Pretty soon I found myself interested once again.  PWR Staff has done an amazing job with my character and helped me find some true love for something I thought I would never give a crap about again.  Whether you're just getting started, or you're a seasoned veteran...PWR will make you like E-Wrestling [again]. Some of PWR's staff have over 15 years of E-Fed experience driving them towards delivering a top notch product.  You won't regret joining this Fed.

Offline Bishop Of Love

• Veteran
« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2010, 09:46:58 PM »
Just thought I'd bump this ancient thing and let everyone know that we're still around, we're still kicking ass, and oh yeah, we just got inducted into this little thing called the RK Hall of Fame. Some of you may have heard of it.

Offline hardknox.SDaily

• Jobber
  • Pass the dutch!
  • eFed: Crusade
« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2010, 10:20:28 PM »
NOT ON ROSTER

congrats on the induction, I overlooked the fed, and I must say it DOES seem to be worthy of being a hall of fame fed. Definitely going to give it two big thumbs waaay up!

Offline Bishop Of Love

• Veteran
« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2010, 11:47:25 PM »
Appreciate the words, kind sir.

Offline Bishop Of Love

• Veteran
« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2010, 02:40:06 AM »
Just a little update of sorts.

Mike Wilkins and Chris Lemke have left the federation. We've just finished up our Halloween themed pay per view and 'tied up' a lot of the ongoing angles so to say. Have a strong roster of around 15-18, but could really use a few new faces to throw into the mix.

Also, it might be good to let everyone know that as of 11/01/11, the PWR turns 6!

As always, thanks for taking a look, and we hope to see a few of you around!
« Last Edit: November 02, 2010, 03:47:58 AM by Bishop Of Love »