Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

:sparta:  KICKING LURKERS IN TEH BOTTEMLESS PIT SINCE 1999

-Advertise your banner cheap! - Tired of having bad credit? I know how to get it fixed, PM ME.

Author Topic:  Judges for the final  (Read 5271 times)

Eric Raines

Judges for the final
« Reply #45 on: September 06, 2005, 10:58:48 PM »
Personally, I would like to thank all the judges for this tournament, since no one was courteous enough to actually do that. Thank you judges (thanks himself as well.)
No one?

I guess you forgot the 8 or 9 times I thanked all the judges throughout the tourny.  

Do you all need blow jobs for you to feel appreciated?  

...Cuz I'll ask Monty for you.
Someone can suck my cock. I'd kinda like that.
Be at Kut's Saturday.

Offline Ian

• Veteran
  • Owner of the TFWF and co founder of Efed Knights
    • http://www.tfwf.net
  • eFed: TFWF
Judges for the final
« Reply #46 on: September 07, 2005, 04:50:07 AM »
Personally, I would like to thank all the judges for this tournament, since no one was courteous enough to actually do that. Thank you judges (thanks himself as well.)
No one?

I guess you forgot the 8 or 9 times I thanked all the judges throughout the tourny.  

Do you all need blow jobs for you to feel appreciated?  

...Cuz I'll ask Monty for you.
I must have missed all of that...and I was actually referring to the rpers who sat there blowing each other for the last 10 rounds or whatever about "how good of an opponent" so and so was.
'Vince McMahon STILL wishes he was Ian Monks'

Nero signed up in The VWF as The Powerful Purple Ranger.  He RPed almost at the deadline on his first match in, 2 weeks ago, and despite a couple mass PMs and Emails to the roster. he no-showed his match tonight.  I'm not surprised, but still.

Nero Cain, thanks for wasting my time, and my entire roster's time as well.  I will enjoy having a Zord step on you. 

On the plus side, the rest of the Wrasslin Rangers are moderately awesome.

UPDATE

I have been informed that Nero apparently also flaked out on WARPED wrestling awhile back.

Now thats funny!!!