Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

:sparta:  KICKING LURKERS IN TEH BOTTEMLESS PIT SINCE 1999

-Advertise your banner cheap! - Tired of having bad credit? I know how to get it fixed, PM ME.

Author Topic: [Original Wrestlers] New Edge Wrestling  (Read 4804 times)

Offline SadisticBastard

• Jobber
  • Sadistic Tendencies Will Eat Your Soul
    • New Edge Wrestling
  • eFed: NEW
[Original Wrestlers] Re: NEW EDGE WRESTLING
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2013, 10:07:48 AM »
With our 5 year anniversary coming soon we are always on the lookout for new talent to throw into the mix. So if you think you have got the time come and take a look, pop into our chat or even come talk to us on Skype. Thanks.

Offline Jstyles

• Mid-Carder
    • NEW EDGE WRESTLING
  • eFed: N.E.W
Re: NEW EDGE WRESTLING
« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2013, 11:38:32 PM »
Currently looking for people to join for the tag division alone. You would be most likely booked bi weekly 1 rp a week per character obviously if your a tag team on your own with 2 characters then it's 2 rp's for you. But, we have tag teams but they also wrestle in singles divisions as well. I really wanna get some straight tag teams in New Edge. In five years it's never been something that's well stuck well at all straight tag teams but I am wanting to get some straight teams just for that division with the laid back RP status for it it could work. So for sure give the NEW a look and thanks for reading.

Offline Mason Pierce

• Mod-Squad
  • Superstar
  • eFed: OrPro
« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2013, 11:47:51 PM »
A friendly word of warning- bumping your thread to shill for members is frowned upon here. I do realize you're trying to recruit for your tag team division, but in the future please refrain from bumping your database thread to try and get members.

Offline Molly Mayhem

• Jobber
  • "Evil Never Looked So Good"
« Reply #18 on: April 18, 2013, 11:57:14 AM »
I would just like to say that NEW is one of the best fed I have been in. The atmosphere is awesome and so are the people. I've been a part of NEW off and on for 4 years. We are currently looking to build our roster. I would love to see more active female rpers honestly. I am here to tell you that NEW treats women like the guys, we do not have a womens division due to the fact that the women are treated as equal competitors as the men and we can compete for any title we want.  I am proof of that, I was the first woman World champ in NEw and then I took some time off and another female in the fed went on to win the world title.

I encourage everyone to look in this fed if you are looking for a fun filled yet competitive fed.

Offline Jstyles

• Mid-Carder
    • NEW EDGE WRESTLING
Re: New Edge Wrestling
« Reply #19 on: May 01, 2013, 08:00:00 PM »
NEW EDGE is now on twitter.

https://twitter.com/NewEdgeWrestlin

Another way that we are getting back to interacting on the efed scene.

Offline SadisticBastard

• Jobber
  • Sadistic Tendencies Will Eat Your Soul
    • New Edge Wrestling
« Reply #20 on: May 21, 2013, 02:47:11 PM »
NEW: Justice V is this week. It's NEW's equivalent to Wrestlemania, This is my favourite pay per view of the year and this year I face Johnny Stylez in a Six Feet Down Match. Loving it! Sorry, just this weeks where all plans come into fruition. LOL.

Offline Mason Pierce

• Mod-Squad
  • Superstar
  • eFed: OrPro
« Reply #21 on: May 21, 2013, 08:19:59 PM »
Please use Fed News to promote your fed's events, not the database thread.

Offline Jstyles

• Mid-Carder
    • NEW EDGE WRESTLING
« Reply #22 on: July 20, 2013, 11:51:58 PM »
Would like to thank the all the people who got NEW on the top ten on roughkut and thank Kut for allowing us to be there lol.

Anyways New Edge is still going very strong just wanted to let that be known and thanks again.

Offline Jstyles

• Mid-Carder
    • NEW EDGE WRESTLING
« Reply #23 on: August 14, 2013, 01:52:42 PM »
NEW EDGE is bringing in a Brass Knuckles division It will be somewhat of a MMA type division so those interested in MMA this would be something to sign up for. We could use a few good loyal and dedicated more members to sign up any questions feel free to pm me on here or come visit the chat or hit me up on skype jesse.styles5

Offline NessaTJ

• Jobber
  • Keep on Keeping on
    • New Edge Wrestling
« Reply #24 on: August 14, 2013, 04:20:07 PM »
Hi, you can consider me a Community Director (ooc wise) of NEW, and a loyal staff member. Been in the fed since... well practically since it's start (over 5 years). I'm just posting here to say if any curious minds want info/have questions... you can also hit me up on Skype @ thequeenv2. I'm online quite often. *nods*

~Sanity is Overrated~

Offline Jstyles

• Mid-Carder
    • NEW EDGE WRESTLING
« Reply #25 on: October 16, 2013, 04:41:27 PM »
Just started an MMA only division called the Brass Knuckles Division looking for a few good people for that folks.

Offline Jstyles

• Mid-Carder
    • NEW EDGE WRESTLING
« Reply #26 on: November 01, 2013, 10:45:59 AM »
Just as Shoot said.

NEW EDGE also now has a ratings competition with HOW, PWX, Shoot, and WARPED. Should be lots of fun and I know we at New Edge are looking forward to it.

Offline Gonsalves

• Jobber
  • Visions, baby :)
  • eFed: VOW
« Reply #27 on: February 08, 2014, 07:14:07 AM »
We've recently dropped in numbers, people who lost interest, retired their characters or just simply flaked have left us with not the greatest roster numbers. So now is the best time to join us. We have some members who can bring a real challenge to you if you're looking for a challenge, almost everyone in NEW has more than a year of experience and those who don't, are working hard and making progress right under NEW. I highly suggest checking us out. If you would like to know more info than given in this thread than message me on Skype (owen.gonsalves.1999) with a clear message stating you're interested in NEW, or my Twitter account (@UltraviolentOG) or on the eWscene or NEW boards. NEW is fast approaching our 200th edition of Ignite, our flagship show and we're working on amazing new things coming up.

Website link is up in the main message.

Owen...Roster Representative.

Offline Jstyles

• Mid-Carder
    • NEW EDGE WRESTLING
« Reply #28 on: February 16, 2014, 01:48:19 PM »
Graphic image at top of site has been changed to fit what graphical changes NEW has went through this past week. 2014 now entering the sixth year of New Edge Wrestling.

http://edgewrestling.proboards.com/